BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet Ms. Nicky!

Hello! My name is Nicky Wilson! Here at Kids R Kids I am a dance and gymnastics instructor for our “Movin’ and Groovin’” specials program, and the instructor for our after-school “Kick Start” dance club. I am 20 years old and a junior at Wright State University where I am studying business. I’ve been dancing my whole life, since I could walk. Dancing and teaching dance is truly my passion. I was a high school cheerleader and state champion dancer, and during that time I coached multiple pee-wee dance and cheer teams. Outside of Kids R Kids, I’m engaged to be married to a sailor in the U.S Navy; however right now I live with my two wonderful parents, my twin sister Christy, and our spoiled toy poodle named Ace. I have a blast dancing and I hope that the children will love dance as much as I love teaching it.

0 comments: