BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet Ms. Kayla!

Hello, my name is Kayla Owens and I am nineteen years old. I have been with Kids R Kids for a little over a year now and I have worked with every age group. I taught a dance and gymnastics class to the school age and preschool children through the special programs here at Kids R Kids over the summer. I am going to continue teaching dance and gymnastics to the preschool and toddler children throughout the school year.


I was a cheerleader and a gymnast for nine years and I really have a passion for both of them. I have been to very many out of state and local gymnastics meets and cheerleading competitions over the years and I really enjoyed it.

I am very excited and am looking forward to working with your child. I really enjoy working with children of all ages and I plan on making a career out of it someday.

0 comments: